Course is a one day, 8 hour program that will present information on how to tactically operate, maneuver and engage targets in a home defense type setting utilizing a 12 gauge shotgun.
Topics to be covered:
- Ammunition Selection / Barrier Penetration
- Sound tactics for searching your home
- Superior weapons proficiency
- Advanced Shotgun Marksmanship Principles
- Threat identification and engagement
- Planned home defense strategies
- Plus much, much more.
Requirements for the course include:
Semi-automatic or pump shotgun any gauge, preferably with a less than 24 in barrel. A shoulder stock is required. Weapons with a pistol grip ONLY will not work for this course.
- Handgun of Any Caliber
- Holster for the Handgun
- 5 Rounds Buckshot
- 100 Rounds Inexpensive Birdshot
- 5 Rounds of Slugs
- 50 Rounds of Handgun Ammunition
- Eye and Ear Protection
- Sling for the Shotgun – If you do not have one, don’t buy one. We have several available to borrow if you need one.